The holidays are coming! So, the Catholic Christmas is celebrated on December 25th, in 3 days!!! The Orthodox Christmas (the one we celebrate here) is celebrated on January 7th. I love this time of the year, I love when everyone gets into that holiday mood, that time that you get to spend with your loved ones, the Christmas traditions and of course… the presents :).
I like giving presents as much I like receiving them. But sometimes, it’s so hard to find the perfect gift, especially if you don’t know the person very well. I personally, have a hard time figuring out what to get for men, whether it’s for my family members or my friends. People usually think that just getting a perfume for a guy is the simplest thing and a “safe” present, but I disagree. I think that a perfume is such a personal and individual thing, you can rarely get it right (unless you really know the person and his taste). Another thing, unless you are buying for your boyfriend or husband, please don’t buy underwear as a present, it just gives the wrong message :).
So what should we buy for men? I have a few ideas and things that I would get for a guy as a present.
2. Tech-thing (in this case, the iPad mini)
4. Game tickets (so he can go and see his favorite team)
5. A scarf (to keep him warm :))
6. Ski goggles (for those skiing fanatics)
8. Small, portable working out equipment (just make sure that he doesn’t get you wrong :))
9. Surprise him with a planned trip (this is definitely a great present for a boyfriend or husband :))
10. And for those people you are not really close to… you can always get them a nice bottle of whiskey or wine 🙂